Is your company delivering on customer expectations? More than this, are you creating brand stewards who will help “market” your products for you? Genesys SIP allows you to leverage the leading customer service solution suite on an open-standard IP infrastructure that reduces costs, boosts performance, increases flexibility, and improves management control. This software integrates with any SIP-enabled IP infrastructure and application to provide functionality without proprietary requirements for voice, video, flash and other communication channels.
What do we all need? The ability to simplify administration and the addition of staff during peak times. Genesys SIP creates a single virtual resource pool in the contact center, back office, and remote locations to meet this need. It enables the use of customer service applications such as presence, IM, voice, and video to provide broad levels of customer service. With Genesys SIP, you can extend the contact center across the enterprise to access the best talent 24/7 and reduce customer frustration.
Key Advantages – Benefits
- Simplifies your contact center infrastructure and provides significant cost savings without compromising customer satisfaction
- Call center virtualization allows you to fully utilize customer care professionals and experts in branch locations or remote offices, and easily adjust staff as workload fluctuates
- Leverages multiple communication channels, including voice, video, IM/UC chat, and flash
- Permits migration to an IP-based environment without ripping, replacing, or interrupting current service operations
- Enables a zero-footprint home agent operation
- Supports a virtually centralized multi-site environment and multi-sourcing operations
- Saves costs by eliminating legacy hardware based ACDs and PBX in the contact center
- Supports open carrier IMS architecture and facilitates managed and hosted customer services from the cloud
- Frees you from “vendor lock-in,” allowing you to choose the hardware and software that fit your business needs now and as they evolve
- Protects operation continuity with 99.999% (5-9s) availability and automatic disaster recovery
- Offers best-in-class and cost-effective options on SIP applications and devices through comprehensive SIP ecosystem with certified SIP interoperability